1 YEAR WARRANTY
The specifications of the Juniper SRX-MP-1VDSL2-A are:
- Juniper SRX-MP-1VDSL2-A is a modular interface card for the SRX Series Services Gateways.
- It provides one VDSL2 interface for broadband access connectivity.
- The card supports both Annex A and Annex B standards and operates over a single copper twisted-pair.
- It is compatible with various DSLAMs and supports ADSL2, ADSL2+, and VDSL2 profiles.
- The card is hot-swappable and can be installed without powering off the device.
The Juniper SRX-MP-1VDSL2-A is a modular interface card designed for use with Juniper’s SRX Series Services Gateways. This interface card provides one VDSL2 interface for broadband access connectivity, allowing service providers to deliver high-speed internet access to residential and small business customers. The card is designed to support both Annex A and Annex B standards and operates over a single copper twisted-pair.
The SRX-MP-1VDSL2-A is compatible with various DSLAMs and supports ADSL2, ADSL2+, and VDSL2 profiles. This allows service providers to offer a range of different broadband plans to their customers, depending on their needs and requirements.
The card is capable of delivering up to 100 Mbps downstream and 50 Mbps upstream, which makes it suitable for a wide range of residential and small business applications.
At Hostgear, we offer sealed surplus & used Juniper SRX-MP-1VDSL2-A that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their quality and reliability while also providing cost savings for our customers. With our experienced professionals, we can help you find the right Juniper switches for your specific networking requirements.
|Product Long Description
Juniper SRX-MP-1VDSL2-A 1-port VDSL2 Mini-Physical Interface Module – 1 x VDSL WAN
SRX210 Services GatewaysSRX240 Services Gateways
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
1 x VDSL Network WAN
Juniper Networks, Inc
SRX-MP-1VDSL2-A 1-port VDSL2 Mini-Physical Interface Module