1 YEAR WARRANTY
The specifications of the Juniper PE-2EIA530-CS are:
- Interface module for Juniper Networks M-series and T-series routing platforms
- Provides two synchronous serial interfaces supporting EIA-530 DTE connectivity
- Supports both high-level data link control (HDLC) and Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) protocols
- Maximum transmission unit (MTU) of 4470 bytes
- Connector type: DB-25 female
- Supports clock rates up to 10 Mbps
- Provides a comprehensive set of diagnostic and maintenance features
The Juniper PE-2EIA530-CS is a line card designed for use in Juniper Networks M160, M40e, and M10i Multiservice Edge Routers. It has two serial ports, each with an EIA-530 interface, and is designed for use in channelized DS3 environments.
This line card supports both clear channels and channelized DS3 interfaces, with up to 28 DS3 channels supported. It provides advanced Quality of Service (QoS) capabilities, with support for traffic shaping, traffic policing, and virtual output queues (VOQs).
It supports Juniper Networks Junos OS, which provides a comprehensive set of routing and security features, as well as a modular software architecture that enables the addition of new functionality as needed.
At Hostgear, we offer sealed surplus & used Juniper PE-2EIA530-CS that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their quality and reliability while also providing cost savings for our customers. With our experienced professionals, we can help you find the right Juniper switches for your specific networking requirements.
|Product Long Description
Juniper EIA-530 Serial PIC – 2 x Serial EIA-530
Juniper Networks M7i Multiservice Edge Router
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
2 x DB-25 Serial EIA-530 WAN
Juniper Networks, Inc
EIA-530 Serial PIC