1 YEAR WARRANTY
The specifications of the Juniper PE-1OC12-SON-SFP are:
- The single-port network interface card
- Supports SONET/SDH and packet over SONET/SDH (POS) interfaces
- Designed for use in Juniper’s M Series and T Series routers
- Supports data transfer rates of up to 622 Mbps
- Comes with a small form-factor pluggable (SFP) interface for connectivity
- Supports both multimode and single-mode fiber optic cabling
- Provides advanced diagnostic and monitoring capabilities
- Offers high reliability and availability for mission-critical applications
The Juniper PE-1OC12-SON-SFP is a type of physical interface card for the Juniper Networks M-series routers. This card is designed to provide high-speed connectivity for SONET/SDH optical networks at OC-12/STM-4 rates.
It features a small form-factor pluggable (SFP) transceiver interface, which allows for flexibility in selecting the appropriate SFP module for the network environment. The card supports both single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable types, making it versatile in various network deployments.
The PE-1OC12-SON-SFP also supports advanced features such as virtual concatenation (VCAT) and link capacity adjustment scheme (LCAS), which enable efficient bandwidth utilization and dynamic bandwidth allocation. This interface card is ideal for carrier-class networks and service providers that require high-speed and reliable connectivity for their optical networks.
At Hostgear, we offer sealed surplus & used Juniper PE-1OC12-SON-SFP that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their quality and reliability while also providing cost savings for our customers. With our experienced professionals, we can help you find the right Juniper switches for your specific networking requirements.
Juniper M5/M10 Internet Routers
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
1 x OC-12/STM-4
Juniper Networks, Inc
1-port OC-12/STM-4 Physical Interface Card