1 YEAR WARRANTY
The specifications of the Juniper PE-1OC12-ATM2-SMIR are:
- Juniper PE-1OC12-ATM2-SMIR is an ATM2 interface module for Juniper M-series and T-series routers.
- It supports a data transfer rate of up to 622 Mbps.
- The module provides one OC-12c/STM-4c un-channelized or channelized SONET/SDH interface.
- It supports a range of ATM2 service categories, including CBR, VBR-nrt, and VBR-rt.
- The interface module supports up to 256 virtual circuits and 128 VPIs/VCI.
- The module uses a standard SC connector for multimode fiber and an LC connector for single-mode fiber.
- It supports a transmission distance of up to 2 km on multimode fiber and up to 40 km on single-mode fiber.
The Juniper PE-1OC12-ATM2-SMIR is a Physical Interface Module for the M Series and T Series routers, designed to support ATM connections. It has one OC-12/STM-4 ATM interface and features a Small Form-factor Pluggable Intermediate-Reach (SFP-IR) optical transceiver, which enables it to support both single-mode and multimode fiber optic cable.
The module supports standard ATM signaling interfaces and can operate at a maximum distance of 15 kilometers with single-mode fiber and 2 kilometers with multimode fiber. It also supports several ATM quality of service (QoS) features, such as traffic shaping and virtual circuit (VC) prioritization.
The PE-1OC12-ATM2-SMIR is ideal for service providers and enterprises that require high-speed and reliable ATM connections for their networks.
At Hostgear, we offer sealed surplus & used Juniper PE-1OC12-ATM2-SMIR that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their quality and reliability while also providing cost savings for our customers. With our experienced professionals, we can help you find the right Juniper switches for your specific networking requirements.
Supported Platform: M5, M7i, M10 and M10i
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
1 x SC Duplex OC-12/STM-4
Juniper Networks, Inc
1-Port ATM2 IQ OC-12/STM-4 Module
|Media Type Supported
|Fiber Mode Supported