1 YEAR WARRANTY
The specifications of the Juniper PE-1CHOC3-SMIR-QPP are:
- PE-1CHOC3-SMIR-QPP is a 1-port Channelized OC-3/STM-1 IQ PIC for Juniper Networks M Series routers.
- This PIC can support up to 21 channelized DS3 connections or 63 channelized T1 connections.
- The interface is provided through an SFP connector which can support both single-mode and multimode fiber optic cables.
- This PIC has QPP (Quality of Service Provisioning) support which allows it to prioritize and allocate bandwidth to different traffic types based on predefined policies.
- It can also support SONET and SDH protocols, with support for various framing types and line codes.
The Juniper PE-1CHOC3-SMIR-QPP is a PIC (Physical Interface Card) designed for Juniper Networks M-series routers. It has a single port for channelized OC-3/STM-1 SONET/SDH and supports an additional port for a Packet over SONET (POS) or a Channelized DS-3 (CHOC3) interface.
The card supports Quality of Service (QoS) features such as Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED) and Traffic Policing for managing traffic congestion. It also supports QPP (Quad Physical Port) which allows four physical interfaces to be mapped to one logical interface, increasing the number of interfaces available.
The PE-1CHOC3-SMIR-QPP card is designed for high-speed communication services and can be used in various applications such as internet service provider networks, enterprise networks, and service provider networks for metropolitan and regional areas.
At Hostgear, we offer sealed surplus & used Juniper PE-1CHOC3-SMIR-QPP that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their quality and reliability while also providing cost savings for our customers. With our experienced professionals, we can help you find the right Juniper switches for your specific networking requirements.
Supported Platform: M7i, M10i
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
1 x SC Duplex OC-3
Juniper Networks, Inc
1-port Channelized OC-3 IQ PIC Module
|Media Type Supported