1 YEAR WARRANTY
The specifications of the Juniper PE-12T1E1-CE-TELCO are:
- PE-12T1E1-CE-TELCO is a Juniper Physical Interface Card (PIC) for M Series and T Series routers.
- It provides 12 channels of T1/E1 connectivity through a Telco 50-pin connector.
- The PIC supports both channelized and unchannelized configurations with T1 or E1 framing.
- It provides a variety of interfaces such as MLPPP, MLFR, CESoPSN, and ATM.
- The PIC supports Line Code Violation (LCV) alarm and Remote Alarm Indication (RAI) on each port.
- It supports Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE) and IEEE 1588v2 for timing synchronization.
The Juniper PE-12T1E1-CE-TELCO is a Physical Interface Card (PIC) designed for Juniper M and MX series routers. This PIC provides 12 ports of fractional T1/E1 interfaces and is optimized for use in carrier Ethernet and TDM service aggregation networks.
It supports both TDM and packet switching and has a maximum aggregated throughput of 720 Mbps. The PIC supports various protocols including MLPPP, Frame Relay, HDLC, PPP, and GRE. This card has built-in support for pseudowires, allowing TDM services to be transported over IP/MPLS networks.
The PE-12T1E1-CE-TELCO is hot-swappable and can be installed without powering off the router, allowing for easy upgrades and maintenance.
At Hostgear, we offer sealed surplus & used Juniper PE-12T1E1-CE-TELCO that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their quality and reliability while also providing cost savings for our customers. With our experienced professionals, we can help you find the right Juniper switches for your specific networking requirements.
|Product Long Description
Juniper PE-12T1E1-CE-TELCO 12-port T1/E1 Physical Interface Card – 12 x T1/E1
M7i Multiservice Edge RouterM10i Multiservice Edge RouterM40e Multiservice Edge RouterM120 Multiservice Edge RouterM320 Multiservice Edge Router
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
1 x RJ-21
Juniper Networks, Inc
PE-12T1E1-CE-TELCO 12-port T1/E1 Physical Interface Card