1 YEAR WARRANTY
The specifications of the Juniper PB-4FE-TX-CS are:
- Juniper PB-4FE-TX-CS is a network interface card.
- It provides four ports of 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet connectivity.
- The card has copper interfaces with RJ-45 connectors and uses a PCI-X interface.
- It supports IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control and has built-in hardware support for 802.1p priority tagging.
- The card supports up to 9K jumbo frames and is compatible with various Juniper Networks routers and switches.
- It is designed for high-performance Ethernet access and aggregation applications, providing reliable and cost-effective connectivity solutions for enterprise networks.
The Juniper PB-4FE-TX-CS is a 4-port Fast Ethernet interface module designed for use with compatible Juniper routers. Each port supports a maximum transmission speed of 100 Mbps and uses an RJ-45 connector for connecting to twisted-pair cables.
It includes integrated hardware-based Layer 2 switching and can support up to 1,000 MAC addresses per port. The module features a built-in CSU/DSU function that supports HSSI and V.35 interfaces for connectivity with WAN networks. The PB-4FE-TX-CS is hot-swappable, allowing for easy installation and removal without disrupting system operation.
At Hostgear, we offer sealed surplus & used Juniper PB-4FE-TX-CS that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their quality and reliability while also providing cost savings for our customers. With our experienced professionals, we can help you find the right Juniper switches for your specific networking requirements.
|Product Long Description
Juniper PB-4FE-TX Physical Interface Card – 4 x 10/100Base-TX
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
4 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TX
Juniper Networks, Inc
PB-4FE-TX Physical Interface Card
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard
|Media Type Supported