1 YEAR WARRANTY
The specifications of the Juniper PB-1OC12-STM4-IQESFP are:
- Juniper PB-1OC12-STM4-IQESFP is a Type 4 Physical Interface Card (PIC) module.
- It supports SONET/SDH STM-4/OC-12 interfaces and provides an optical SFP port for flexible connectivity options.
- The card supports up to 2,000 logical interfaces.
- It operates at a line rate of 622 Mbps and has a maximum transmission distance of 40 km on single-mode fiber.
- The PIC supports quality of service (QoS) and can be used in a variety of Juniper Networks routers and switches, including the M Series and T Series.
- The PB-1OC12-STM4-IQESFP is hot-swappable, allowing for easy replacement or addition of modules without disrupting network traffic.
The Juniper PB-1OC12-STM4-IQESFP is a Physical Interface Card (PIC) designed for use with Juniper Networks M-series and T-series routers. It is a single-port OC-12/STM-4 PIC supporting both intermediate and long-reach optics. This PIC features pluggable SFP optics, which provide flexibility in network deployments.
The PB-1OC12-STM4-IQESFP offers a high-speed interface for deploying high-bandwidth applications such as video conferencing. It uses a Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) transceiver to provide optical connectivity and also supports a range of optical specifications, including multi-mode and single-mode fiber.
With its high-speed capabilities and flexible optical connectivity, the PB-1OC12-STM4-IQESFP is an excellent choice for service provider networks and enterprise WANs.
At Hostgear, we offer sealed surplus & used Juniper PB-1OC12-STM4-IQESFP that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their quality and reliability while also providing cost savings for our customers. With our experienced professionals, we can help you find the right Juniper switches for your specific networking requirements.
|Ingram Micro USA
M40e RouterM120 RouterM320 RouterT320 RouterT640/T1600 Router
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
1 x OC-12/STM-4
Juniper Networks, Inc
PB-1OC12-STM4-IQE-SFP IQ PIC Module
|Expansion Slot Type
|Number of Total Expansion Slots
|Media Type Supported