1 YEAR WARRANTY
The specifications of the Juniper PB-12FE-TX are:
- Juniper PB-12FE-TX is a line module for the Juniper M20, M40, and M160 routers.
- It has 12 ports of 10/100 Fast Ethernet with RJ-45 connectors.
- The module provides wire-speed forwarding and efficient memory utilization.
- It supports a range of Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols, including VLAN tagging, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and IPv6.
- The PB-12FE-TX module is hot-swappable and can be easily installed or removed without disrupting the system
The Juniper PB-12FE-TX is a line card designed for use in the Juniper M40e router. It is a modular interface card that offers 12 ports of 10/100 Ethernet connectivity. It supports Layer 2 switching and Layer 3 IP routing protocols. The card is hot-swappable and can be easily inserted or removed from the router without disrupting network traffic.
The PB-12FE-TX has a forwarding capacity of up to 5.6 million packets per second and a maximum aggregate throughput of 8.4 Gbps. It also supports various features such as VLAN tagging, link aggregation, and port mirroring. The card is compatible with a range of transceivers, including RJ-45 and SFP modules, allowing for flexible network configurations.
At Hostgear, we offer sealed surplus & used Juniper PB-12FE-TX line cards that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their quality and reliability while also providing cost savings for our customers. With our experienced professionals, we can help you find the right Juniper switches for your specific networking requirements.
|Product Long Description
Juniper 12-Port Fast Ethernet PIC Module – 12 x 10/100Base-TX
Platform Support: M40e, M320, T320
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
12 x Port 10/100Base-TX
Juniper Networks, Inc
12-Port Fast Ethernet PIC Module