1 YEAR WARRANTY
The specifications of the Juniper PB-12FE-TX-MDI are:
- 12-port Fast Ethernet PIC with RJ-45 connectors
- MDI/MDIX auto-sensing capability
- Compatible with M10i, M7i, M320, T320, and T640 routers
- Supports up to 100 Mbps data transfer rate per port
- Maximum power consumption of 45 Watts
- Compact and hot-swappable design for easy installation and maintenance
- Suitable for enterprise and service provider networks
- Provides high-speed connectivity for LANs, WANs, and other network applications
The Juniper PB-12FE-TX-MDI is a Fast Ethernet interface module designed for use with Juniper Networks M-series and T-series routers. The module is hot-swappable and can be installed in any available FPC slot, making it a flexible option for expanding network capabilities.
It features 12 ports of 10/100Base-TX Ethernet connectivity, and supports MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing for ease of use.
Other features of the PB-12FE-TX-MDI include support for Jumbo Frames, and a maximum transmission unit (MTU) of 9192 bytes. Overall, the PB-12FE-TX-MDI provides a reliable and efficient means of expanding network connectivity for businesses and organizations.
At Hostgear, we offer sealed surplus & used Juniper PB-12FE-TX-MDI that has undergone rigorous testing to ensure their quality and reliability while also providing cost savings for our customers. With our experienced professionals, we can help you find the right Juniper switches for your specific networking requirements.
|Product Long Description
Juniper 12-Port Physical Interface Card – 12 x 10/100Base-TX
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
12 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TX LAN
Juniper Networks, Inc
12-Port Physical Interface Card
|Media Type Supported