1 YEAR WARRANTY
The specifications of the Juniper PB-10CHE1-RJ48-QPP are:
- The Juniper PB-10CHE1-RJ48-QPP is a Physical Interface Card (PIC) designed for use with Juniper M-series routers.
- It features 10 port channelized E1 interfaces with RJ48 connectors.
- The PIC supports up to 64 kbps to 2.048 Mbps per channel for flexible bandwidth allocation.
- The PB-10CHE1-RJ48-QPP supports ATM and HDLC encapsulation and supports SONET/SDH framing modes.
- It is designed for use in a variety of network environments, including service providers and enterprise networks.
The Juniper PB-10CHE1-RJ48-QPP-N is a Physical Interface Card designed for use with Juniper M-series and T-series routers. It features 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with an RJ48 connector type and supports Quality of Service (QoS) features.
The PB-10CHE1-RJ48-QPP-N interface card features a range of protocols, including Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10 Gigabit Ethernet. It has a maximum transmission unit (MTU) of 9,216 bytes and supports jumbo frames up to 9,720 bytes.
This interface card is hot-swappable and supports redundant configurations for high availability. It is also energy-efficient, with low power consumption and compliance with environmental regulations such as RoHS.
At Hostgear, we offer sealed surplus & used Juniper PB-10CHE1-RJ48-QPP-N Physical Interface Cards that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their quality and reliability while also providing cost savings for our customers. With our experienced professionals, we can help you find the right Juniper switches for your specific networking requirements.
|Product Long Description
Juniper 10-Port Channelized E1 IQ PIC Module – 10 x E1
Supported Platform: M40e, M160, M320
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
10 x RJ-48 E1
Juniper Networks, Inc
10-Port Channelized E1 IQ PIC Module