1 YEAR WARRANTY
The specifications of the Juniper M40E-FPC1-EP are:
- Expansion FPC for the Juniper M40E router series
- Provides additional flexible PIC slots for a range of interface types
- Features 2 PIC slots that support 1, 4, or 8-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet PICs, 1-port 10GbE XFP PICs, or 4-port Gigabit Ethernet SFP PICs
- Offers up to 20 Gbps throughput per slot and total system throughput of up to 320 Gbps
- Compatible with Junos OS for seamless integration and management with other Juniper devices
The Juniper M40E-FPC1-EP is a flexible PIC concentrator for the Juniper M Series router platform. It supports up to 4 PICs and can handle up to 80 Gbps of throughput. It features 4 built-in 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports and supports a variety of interfaces, including SONET/SDH, ATM, and Packet over SONET/SDH. The M40E-FPC1-EP also includes an onboard Packet Forwarding Engine (PFE) for high-speed packet processing.
This FPC is designed for high-performance networking applications and is compatible with a variety of Juniper M Series router chassis. It supports redundant routing engines for high availability and features a modular design for easy upgrades and expansion.
At Hostgear, we offer sealed surplus & used Juniper M40E-FPC1-EP Flexible PIC Concentrators that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their quality and reliability while also providing cost savings for our customers. With our experienced professionals, we can help you find the right Juniper switches for your specific networking requirements.
|Product Long Description
Juniper Enhanced Plus FPC1 – 4 x PIC
Juniper M40e Router
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
Juniper Networks, Inc
Enhanced Plus FPC1
|Number of Total Expansion Slots