1 YEAR WARRANTY
The specifications of the Juniper M320-FPC2 are:
- The Juniper M320-FPC2 is a Flexible PIC Concentrator (FPC) for the Juniper M320 router.
- It is designed to provide high performance, reliability, and scalability for the network infrastructure.
- The FPC can support up to 8 PICs and has a total bandwidth of 320 Gbps.
- It also features advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), hierarchical queuing, and shaping to ensure optimal performance.
- The M320-FPC2 is compatible with a variety of PICs including Ethernet, ATM, SONET/SDH, and more.
The Juniper M320-FPC2 is a flexible, high-performance forwarding engine that provides advanced features. It supports a wide range of interfaces, including 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and ATM.
With up to 480 Gbps of throughput and support for up to 128K virtual routers and 2M forwarding entries., the FPC2 is designed to provide maximum performance and scalability for large-scale networks.
This forwarding engine also supports a range of advanced features such as dynamic service activation, dynamic bandwidth management, and high availability options.
At Hostgear, we offer sealed surplus & used Juniper M320-FPC2 forwarding engines that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their quality and reliability while also providing cost savings for our customers. With our experienced professionals, we can help you find the right Juniper switches for your specific networking requirements.
|Product Long Description
Juniper M320-FPC2 Flexible PIC Concentator – 2 x 10/100Base-TX – 4 x Expansion Slot
Juniper M-series M320 Router
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
2 x 10/100Base-TX
Juniper Networks, Inc
M320-FPC2 Flexible PIC Concentator
|Number of Total Expansion Slots