1 YEAR WARRANTY
- High-performance 10/40/100GbE data center switch with 2RU form factor
- Offers wire-speed L2/3/4 and multicast forwarding with up to 3.84 Tbps switching capacity
- Comes with 30 QSFP+ ports that support 10/40/100GbE interfaces
- Features 6.5us port-to-port latency and sub-500ns jitter for ultra-low latency performance
- Includes extensive network automation and telemetry capabilities with Arista EOS
- Supports numerous advanced features, such as VXLAN, MPLS, Network Address Translation (NAT), and Access Control Lists (ACLs)
The Arista DCS-7280CR2K-30-F is a high-performance data center switch designed for enterprises and service providers that require high density, scalability, and low latency. It is a fixed-configuration switch that offers 30 ports of 100G Ethernet, providing a total switching capacity of up to 3.6 Tbps.
This switch is powered by Arista’s Extensible Operating System (EOS), a highly modular and programmable network operating system that provides network automation, orchestration, and telemetry capabilities. The EOS operating system is based on Linux, making it familiar to many network engineers and developers.
The DCS-7280CR2K-30-F switch features a rich set of hardware and software capabilities, including extensive Layer 2 and Layer 3 features, advanced traffic management and load balancing, and support for multiple network virtualization technologies such as VXLAN, MPLS, and EVPN.
At Hostgear, we provide sealed surplus & used Arista switches that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure quality and reliability while offering cost savings for our customers. Our team of experts can help you find the right Arista switches for your networking requirements. Buy Sealed Surplus Arista DCS-7280CR2K-30-F Switch for High-Performance Data Centers now and get the network solutions you need to run your business.