SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) transceivers are a type of hot-swappable optical or copper transceiver module used in networking equipment. They are designed to transmit and receive data at high speeds over short to long distances depending on the type of module. SFP modules can be easily inserted into the SFP port of a switch or router to provide connectivity to other devices or networks.
SFP modules come in various types, including single-mode and multi-mode fiber modules, copper modules, and special modules for different applications. Single-mode SFP modules are designed for long-distance transmission, while multi-mode SFP modules are used for shorter distances. Copper SFP modules are used for connections over copper cabling, while special modules may be used for applications such as temperature monitoring or wavelength conversion.
At Hostgear, we offer sealed surplus & used Juniper SFPs that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their quality and reliability while also providing cost savings for our customers. With our experienced professionals, we can help you find the right Juniper switches for your specific networking requirements.
- Juniper CTP-SFP-1GE-T is a small form-factor pluggable (SFP) transceiver designed for use with Juniper Networks routers and switches.
- It supports Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) connectivity over twisted pair copper cables.
- The CTP-SFP-1GE-T is hot-swappable, allowing it to be replaced without powering down the system.
- It has a maximum data transfer rate of 1.25 Gbps and a maximum cable length of 100 meters.
- The transceiver uses RJ-45 connectors and complies with the IEEE 802.3ab standard for 1000BASE-T.
- EX-SFP-1FE-FX-ET is a Juniper Networks SFP module that supports 100BASE-FX Fast Ethernet (FE) signaling over a dual LC/PC connector interface.
- It has a maximum cable distance of 2 km and operates on single-mode fiber (SMF).
- Compatible with Juniper Networks EX Series Ethernet Switches
- Juniper EX-SFP-1GE-LH is a single-mode SFP transceiver module.
- It operates at 1310nm wavelength.
- The maximum cable distance supported is 40 km.
- It supports data rates of up to 1 Gbps.
- It is hot-swappable and compatible with Juniper EX Series switches.
- It is compliant with industry standards such as MSA and RoHS.